Sunday 4 January 2015

Slowly coming back to knitting....

As you may have noted, I have hand dyed much more than usual...
It  happened because I was unable to knit for medical reasons...
I started slowly with only knits stitches and took back my "Cameo" shawl from PaulinaP. You can find the pattern on Ravelry here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/cameo-8
I'm only in the beginning so it's just knits, kf/b and picot.
Not ready to get back to lacy shawls yet...and I don't think I will be able soon..Still having trouble to fix things in my head... :(
I'm using a beautiful semi solid brown BFL wool as first colour...the yarn is gorgeous to knit with. So soft and have a beautiful shine. BFL wools makes beautiful shades of browns, almost like if it had some silk in it :)


2 comments:

  1. Un beau début
    En esperant que vos problèmes de santé ne sont pas trop graves et que cette nouvelle année qui commence vous apporte le meilleur !
    Bonne continuation
    Isabelle
    Le Crochet D'Isa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup Isa, c'est très gentil à vous.
    C'est un peu long de voir les résultas du traitement mais pour moi c'est probablement normal car je suis aussi porteuse de la sindrome d'ehlers danlos-hipermobile e dû au sindrome já la fibro aussi. Mais ça, j'ai appris à vivre avec. Le tricot et teindre les laines m'aident beaucoup, ce sont mes principaux "médicaments" :)
    Bonne et heureuse année 2015 pleine de santé et beaucoup de ventes :)

    ReplyDelete